How Does an Outdoor Furnace Work?
WoodMaster furnaces offer all of the benefits of heating with wood without the problems associated with indoor wood burning. No more messy firewood in your house, indoor smoke, threats of chimney fire, bugs and more. Free yourself from the stress of high heating bills by heating your home, buildings and more with a WoodMaster outdoor wood furnace.
A WoodMaster outdoor furnace will heat your space for far less money than fuel oil, propane and other fossil fuels. Owners who have scrap wood sources or cut their own wood basically eliminate their “fuel” costs. You’re also doing the environment a favor by reducing your carbon footprint.
How Our Furnaces Work
- WoodMaster outdoor wood furnaces are located outside of the home or building you are heating.
- A water jacket surrounds the furnace firebox and heat exchanger. Heated water is circulated to your home or building through insulated underground pipes.
- A WoodMaster outdoor furnace is compatible with most existing and new heating systems, including forced air, hydronic heat, radiant baseboard, existing water-to-water and in-floor.
- An outdoor furnace can also provide heat for your domestic hot water by adding a water-to-water heat exchanger.
- An outdoor furnace is able to heat multiple buildings such as a home, garage, workshop, etc.
What Makes WoodMaster Different?
- Since 1989, WoodMaster has been a leader in the industry.
- Experienced and dedicated employees
- Progressive leader in market and product innovation
- WoodMaster consists of people who take a little more time, pay a little more attention and go a little further to make sure that every product is ready to meet the demands of the real world.
The Benefits of WoodMaster Products
- Why do more people rely on WoodMaster furnaces to heat their homes, buildings and more?
- Easiest to operate
- Best fit and function
- Installation is simple
- Clean and efficient, convenient, easy maintenance, comfortable and safe
- Free of rising fossil fuel prices
- Opportunity to eliminate heat bills