WHAT MAKES WOODMASTER THE OFFICIAL FURNACE OF NATURE?
Outdoor furnaces utilize advanced technologies for an age-old idea: Burn wood, corn or other agricultural materials and other renewable biomass sources to generate heat.
These sources are:
- Renewable resources that are restored and replenished by nature in time compatible with human use
- Carbon neutral, which means no net increase in greenhouse gas emissions
Consumers can now choose from a new generation of wood, pellet and now flex fuel furnaces that are cleaner burning, more efficient, and powerful enough to heat many average-sized, modern homes.1
- Wood is a Smart Fuel Source
- The Impact of Getting People into Self-Sustainable Fuel
- The Prevailing Image of Wood and Waste Burning as Dirty and Environmentally Harmful Is No Longer Valid
- Going Green with Employee Benefits Can Boost Morale, Help Environment
- Gasoline Up 47 Cents a Gallon Since Easter
- Dreading Winter’s Bitter Bill