Location: Red Lake Falls and Greenbush (onsite)
Reports to: Support Center Manager
Number of Positions: 1
Position Type: Full-Time
The Support Center Customer Service Associate is responsible for answering end user and Dealer phone calls and direct them to Online Support Center regarding technical and installation questions. This role will work directly with other departments such as Sales, and Service. In this role, you will need to have a customer focused attitude and a familiarity with internal support systems such as Online Support Center, online illustrations, and other available resources.
To be successful in this role, you should have a passion to provide excellent customer service, demonstrate excellent interpersonal, communication and listening skills while displaying a patient, calm, friendly demeanor.
You must be able to:
- Communicate by phone and email with dealers, owners, and potential owners
- Handle incoming support phone calls
- Answer common questions by referencing existing information available in the Online Support Center
- Effectively use internal resources such as the Online Support Center, Call Guide Binder, online illustrations, and other available resources
- Provide training to Dealers and end users regarding how to access information available on the Online Support Center
- Follow established guidelines regarding transfer of calls to other departments (sales, service/warranty, dispatch, or refer to local dealer) based on Central Boiler Incoming Call Guidance Binder instructions
- Document phone calls and actions taken by adding history notes in in appropriate internal applications such as CRM and Dashboard
- E-mail appropriate links and copies of articles to end-users or Dealers as needed
- Identify when Online Support Center does not have adequate information to address the callers topic and forward that information to those that will address making new articles for that topic.
- Other duties as assigned
Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Experience
- Excellent Communication, listening skills and phone etiquette
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a customer service driven environment
- Computer literacy, IT skills, typing skills, and MS Office experience
Preferred Qualifications/Selection Criteria:
- Previous customer service experience
- Able to read diagrams and layouts
Physical Requirements such as below:
- Generally, spend the workday sitting at a workstations and operating computer devices such as, but not limited to keyboard, mouse ad screen, performing repetitive motions that involve or affect the hands head and other parts of the body.