Colors & Specs
Custom colors: Contact a wood furnace dealer
- Fire Box 34″ x 32″
- Door Size 20″ x 21″
- Thickness: 1/4″ fire drum & water jacket
- Draft Control: Fan
- Overall Size 5’2″ x 4’9″ x 7’10″
- Heating Area 2,000 sq.ft.
- Total Water Capacity 105 gallons
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Shipping Weight 1,421 lbs.
Heating area may vary depending on construction, insulation and climate.
No fuels enter the house to limit smoke, soot, fire hazards and the risk of dangerous carbon monoxide buildup
Designed to deliver maximum Btu for more usable heat with less wood cutting and furnace-filling time
Round chamber design provides optimum internal air movement and water circulation for even heat transfer and more efficient burn. This design also offers:
- Forty percent fewer seams than a square box, for less chance of cracking or leaking and minimal pitting
- No dead spots, so creosote doesn’t build up
Digital Electronic Temperature Control (ETC) is one center for operating temperature settings, blower, reset, water level indicator and nightlight in an easy-to-read display.
Outdoor wood furnace maintenance tips:
- Manage combustion by keep a continuous supply of oxygen and using the proper amount and type (cut, seasoned) of fuel (wood)
- Properly build fires:
- Completely open the damper
- Place paper/kindling over entire bottom of fire box
- Never use flammable liquids
- Warm the flue
- Inspect chimney flue, stovepipe every month
- Look for cracked liners, missing parts, bird nests or other hazards
- Clean joints, chimney connectors and flues as necessary
- Maintain a briskly burning fire to reduce creosote buildup
- If you do have a chimney fire, inspect and repair weakened parts before restarting furnace
- Properly, regularly dispose of ashes