CleanFire 700 Outdoor Wood Furnace
If you thought that the cleaner and more efficient outdoor furnaces are, the harder they are to operate, it’s time to think again. The CleanFire 700 is not only EPA Step 2 Certified, it is specifically engineered and designed to be easier to operate than ever before. Equipped with the FireStar combustion controller which constantly monitors how the wood is burning and adds air where and when it’s needed for the cleanest, most efficient combustion.
When you heat your home with a WoodMaster outdoor wood furnace, you’re free of fuel shortages, power outages and just about everything else that makes front page news. You’re also doing the environment a favor by reducing your carbon footprint. Wood is a renewable resource which when burned, results in no net carbon dioxide increase.
The CleanFire 700 is EPA Step 2 Certified.
Overall Efficiency (LHV) – 89.8%*
Overall Efficiency (HHV) – 83.4%*
Manufacturers Rated Heat Output Capacity** – 245,000 Btu/hr
Heat Output (12 hr) – 146,686 Btu/hr
- Firebox Volume: 23 cubic ft
- Firebox Dimensions: 37″L x 44″H x 26″W
- Door: 21″W x 25″H
- Ash Cleanout Door: 19″W x 11″H
- Water Capacity: 330 gal.
- Weight: 2,036 lbs
- One set of 1-1/4″ Supply and Return Ports
- Bypass Door and Alarm
- Furnace Options and Accessories: LED Light Kits
- CleanFire Base and Dimensions Illustration
Copper | Bronze
Charcoal | Bronze
Green | Bronze
Taupe | Bronze
Easy, Convenient Operation
The FireStar combustion controller constantly monitors how the wood is burning and automatically adds air where and when it’s needed for the cleanest, most efficient combustion.
- Easy Refire – saves the coal bed for quick, easy restarts
- Burn Time Monitor – helps to estimate when you need to add woods
- Clean Reload – reduces smoke when you open the firebox door to add wood
- Text Alerts – be notified when it’s time to add wood
Super-heated gases enter the round chamber of the Afterburner and swirl in a turbulent vortex, creating a Fireball and allowing enough time for complete combustion to occur.
The patented vertical Easy View Heat Exchanger with hinged door provides full access without the use of tools.
With the titanium-enhanced stainless steel firebox, there is zero corrosion and a lifetime of use, no matter what kind of firewood you burn.